Security at Woodhouse Nursery
Woodhouse Nursery is equipped with CCTV in each room where we monitor activities in real time.
Child protection is extremely important and we do thorough checks on ALL of our staff and make sure they are suitable to work with children, we carry out the following:-
We have a keycode on the front door that is provided to All Parents to allow access into the reception of the nursery. We then have another security door to go through before you enter any rooms where children may be. Staff are then trained not to allow any other person than the next of kin to collect a child unless prior arrangement has been made through providing the access password.
- Full Job Application forms
- Police Checks(CRBs)
- Full references with gaps in employment investigated
- Checking of Training Certificates to make sure staff have the relevant qualifications
- Full Induction Process for ALL new Staff
- Continuous Professional Development Provided for ALL staff
Email: email@example.com or alternatively call 0114 269 3929 and ask for Tina, Lisa or Tara