Partnership With Parents/Carers
We believe that parent partnership is of the utmost importance and we work hard to develop and maintain positive relationships with the children and parents using the nursery.
We understand that parents are the most important carer for your child and we will work closely with you parents/carers to ensure consistency and reassurance for your child.
The Nursery Team will work with parents/carers in providing quality care for their children.
Within this aim all parents/carers should:
- Have open access to the nursery at any time
- Be invited to exchange information about their child with a trusted adult (Key worker) and have the opportunity to contribute to their child's records.
- Feel free to seek advice from Nursery staff
- Be consulted on policy and policy changes. Copies of Nursery policies will be available at all times.
- Be invited to join the Parent/Carer group, which will provide opportunity to discuss nursery developments.
- Have the opportunity to participate in charity fund raising and social events
- Be invited to social evenings of interest concerning their child's progress and education
- A suggestion box is available at all times should parents wish to express compliments, concerns or complaints.
- Have regular communication from the Nursery management
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0114 269 3929 and ask for Tina, Lisa or Tara